4 Days. 4 Models. 4 Photographers.
Our events’ basics are neat and simple but most effective and valuable at the same time:
- We strictly limit the participant count to 4 > You get all the attention.
- We provide 4 international pro models > You work 1:1 with a great variety of personalities.
- 4 complete shooting days > Your individual creation galore.
- Everything & everybody under one roof > A private area for work, lodging and socializing. No disturbances.
Level Up! Exclusive Shooting Retreat
Are you just starting out and want to jumpstart your model photography? Are you a versed amateur? Or are you a pro who’s looking for unique portfolio building? We’ve got it all covered.
The center of attention is your experience, work, learning curve and results. Our shooting and education process is highly personalized and one-on-one in every aspect.
Our “VIP Events” Are Different
- Private atmosphere: A location area just for us! Privacy for the group, on-site lodging, Chef catering – it’s a get-together of everyone: models, creative team and you.
- Knowledge tailor-made for you: Personal, flexible education priorities from basics to guidance to supervision only. On-the-fly, straight-to-the-point and hands on.
- Extensive private shooting time: You get 2 segments a day. No waiting, no negotiating. Your complete freedom for creation.
- Perfect balance between education and personal shooting time: No fluff, no babble - just amazing results.
- Creative support: Develop and evolve your own creative concepts on a daily basis in co-ordination with Dan Hostettler and his Creative Team.
- Your own image language: You won’t shoot sets prepared by us but rather build your very own portfolio images based on your visual language. No participant is shooting the same, no duplication of images - we support ever singly participant individually!
- Your choice: You determine the location, final model styling/look and lighting approach for each of your segments. We assist you every step of the way, and coach/supervise you while you are shooting.
- Image review: Daily reviewing of your results, discussing and planning for the next day.
- Gear included: Professional mobile lighting gear on site. Suitable for strobe lighting only, mixed lighting situation and natural light support.
- In conclusion: “Education, Insights & Inspiration”. From getting a real “behind the scenes” feeling and learning new bits & bytes to creating unique personal images: We get it all set for you. Create without limitations and explore new possibilities.
Photographer, Author & Educator
Dan Hostettler is a Swiss born photographer and solopreneur, based in Prague, Czech Republic. In 1995 he graduated from the Professional School for Fine Arts and Design in Bern as a photographer. Dan has been a successful people photographer for the last 20 years and counting, specialized in the field of Beauty, Glamour and Commercial Nudes. Due to his work Dan travelled around the globe visiting countless countries, pan-European, Oceania as well as Asian.
In 2001 Dan founded his flagship StudioPrague in Prague (CZ), which includes a dedicated glamour production company that has received international recognition and offers private, high-end workshops. Until now the studio has served many international clients and supported a big number of productions and exclusive VIP events.
In 2013 Dan launched his latest innovation: SexyWomenPhotography.com (SWP).
SWP is a knowledge boutique, offering online educational resources dedicated to help train and mentor other photography enthusiasts in Sexy Women Photography.
Aside from his own creations, Dan has been internationally published and featured among others on and in GQ Online, The India Times, FashionONE TV, GoodLight! Magazine, FotoTV, ModelMayhem EDU, MUZE Magazine, FOTOdigital.
Dan’s passion for traveling, cinema and visual adventures translates into a high degree of skill and creativity. Inspired by the world’s top magazines and brands like Playboy, Maxim, FHM, Vogue and Victoria’s Secret amongst others, Dan continues his pursuit of being the best in his field.
Dan is ever since a visual artist with Swiss precision.
Remco N., Netherlands
“Thank you for all your hard work supporting me/us!
Not only your extensive knowledge about the subject itself was tremendous but the ability to explain the matter in a pleasant way helped a lot. The approach was not only informative but also created a shooting challenge yet without pushing us too much.
Very rarely have I met leaders of workshops before that were emphasizing the creativity of their “students” without trying to direct them into a predetermined path. In my view the Event was a great success both as a learning experience as well as a challenge yet without it becoming a hurdle. On top of that everyone had enough space for ideas without anything disrupting the planning. At least I never had the feeling that I had too little or too much time in any of the segments. From my point of view you deserve nothing but praise.
In addition there was a very good group dynamic between the people on all sides of the lens. Having everyone in the same location for the whole duration of the event definitely made it a much more personal and engaging experience for me. Plus, I was blown away by stylist Karolina’s creativity which added yet another dimension to the location and models.
All I can say is thank you very much! It was a very worthwhile experience for me and much more than I could’ve hoped for.”
Mr. Muliebris, New Zealand
“I attended Dan’s exclusive September 2018 French Chateau Nude Photography Workshop. This was my second VIP event organised by Dan, who I rate as the best photography workshop event organiser I’ve ever met. His photographic and especially his lighting expertise are outstanding and his punctual organisation is excellent.
Dan had brought a full set of lighting equipment and was on hand to help the less experienced photographers in a good-humoured manner, but never getting in the way or taking over. The chateau featured a breath-taking plethora of all-weather indoor and outdoor sets.
Dan had organised a great support crew, including Caroline, the magical stylist; Martin, who conjured three course meals and plentiful supplies of beer and wine; and Ivana, who modelled and managed the other models. Photographers enjoyed two relaxed one on one shoots each day (morning and afternoon) over four days, rounded off with a group shoot the final afternoon.
Last but by no means least, here’s a big shout out for the beautiful, professional and versatile models Eliska, Ivanka, Michaela and Suzzi Q, who were patient, hard-working and fun to work with. It was a memorable event that had a really pleasant vibe, and I hope there will be more.”
Steve B., UK
“I was fortunate to participate in Dan’s ‘French Chateau Nude Photography Workshop’ in September 2018. This workshop was one of the most professional ‘events’ I have ever participated in.
The pre-event information was timely, informative and motivational. The location for the shoot was a beautiful, rustic French chateau with endless inspiring shooting locations both in the chateau and the extensive grounds and outbuildings.
The organisation on-site was truly excellent. We had 4 full days of shooting and everybody (Dan, Ivana, models, chef, hair and make-up) worked tirelessly to ensure that we had a great experience. The models were beautiful, professional, super hard-working and happy to help me (a relative novice) with some creative ideas for each shoot. I achieved better photos that I had imagined possible and I would like to thank Dan and the entire team for organising and executing a truly fantastic event.”